The Web Forum site provides:
- A forum where users can post questions and answers within a selected discussion room.
- A news board where users can publish advertisements and piece of news about items to be sold or bought.
To post any message messages, users must register.
The site is organized along two modules:
- A public module publishes news posted by registered users into a news board. This module does not need users’ authentication. It also allows anonymous users to register.
- An interactive module that can be entered only by registered users and that allows them to perform the following activities:
- To create news that are then published in the news board within the public module;
- To access discussion rooms and post messages within a selected room. Posted messages can be both new questions, opening a new discussion, or also answers to questions posted by other users.
For each posted news and message, it is necessary to keep trace of the author. Given the previous requirements define the data schema, and possibly highlight the sub-schemas composing it.